Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 12 Face Rudraksha and Barah Mukhi Rudraksha. Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha present twelve natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha. Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is a direct symbol of God Surya(God Sun).
Wearing Twelve mukhi rudraksha enables a human to have an ever-shining personality.
Twelve mukhi rudraksha provides the same benefits of doing daily morning and evening prayer (sandhya) to Lord Surya(god sun). Wearing 12 mukhi rudraksha easily please God Narayan(God Vishnu) and God Shiva. God Sun/ God Surya is also known as Surya Narayan, an incarnation of God Vishnu. God Shiva is the main deity of all types or Mukhi Rudraksha Beads.
Twelve mukhi rudraksha is worn in the head. Wearing it means that there is twelve Aditya (the 12 sun gods) presence in the head. Twelve Aditya or sun god names are Bhaskar, Vishnu, Indra, Twasta, Varun, Dhata, Bhaga, Savitra, Vivaswan, Anshuman, Mitra, and Pusha.
Lord Surya (God Sun) is also known as the head of all planet. This rudraksha helps to control all negative effects of nine planets. Twelve mukhi rudraksha please 12 zodiac sign god (Twelve Rashi God) from Aries to Pisces (Mesh to Min Rashi). It also pleases 12-month god(each month also represent diffferent Aditya/sun god). To get all kinds of happiness in life we should wear 12 Mukhi rudraksha.
There are various benefits of wearing and worshipping Twelve mukhi rudraksha. His fame spreads all across and he/she receives respect as an important personality in the community he/she lives in. It helps one attain enhanced power of expression, political affluence, or qualities of a Leader. He/She gets the quality of the Sun to rule and to move continuously with brilliant radiance and strength. We must wear 12 mukhi rudraksha for good health, wealth and happiness in life.
Twelve mukhi rudraksha is for everyone. We must wear 12 mukhi rudraksha with devotion. This rudraksha is for children to any age people. It is for any profession people.
In Gita, Lord Krishna said among Aditya or son of Aditi I am Vishnu. Aditya is also a name of God Sun(Surya). So Lord Surya is also known as surya narayan (god vishnu).
God Vishnu is known as the Lord of Protection and the Preserver of the universe. And God sun is known as observable god with an eye. Twelve mukhi rudraksha wearer and worshipper is always protected from evil power, enemy, and problems. Wearer/worshipper of 12 Mukhi rudraksha always walks in the path of truth and religions. A wearer of this rudraksha always think good, welfare of others. It helps the wearer to gain success. It please God Shiva, Vishnu, God Surya(god sun), and All Vedic Gods easily. We must wear 12 mukhi rudraksha once in life to get every type of blessings like health wealth, Spiritual attainment, and pleasure.
Twelve Mukhi rudraksha is rare compared to many types of rudraksha like 7 mukhi, 10 mukhi rudraksha. Whereas it is an easily available bead comparing to a rare type of rudraksha like 14 Mukhi etc.
Wearing energized Twelve mukhi rudraksha is said to be very much beneficial.
We send you twelve Mukhi rudraksha after energizing rudraksha properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (God Shiva temple).
Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra (Hymn)
Before wearing Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha we should recite the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati, God Surya(god sun), God Vishnu, and all Vedic gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one and three is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
1) “Om Krau Chauh Rauh Namah”- (ॐ क्रौ क्षौ रौः नमः ) – It is a main Mantra for 12 Mukhi rudraksha from a sacred text. Meaning the: Prayer and greeting to all gods who dwell in 12 mukhi rudraksha.
2) “Om Adityaye Namah” – Greetings and Prayer to God Aditya(sun god and son of God Mother ‘Aditi’).
3) “Om Namah Shivaya” – (ॐ नम: शिवाय) – Greeting and prayer to God shiva and Goddess Parvati.
4) “Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaye” – Greeting and prayer to god Vishnu.
5) “Om Surya devaye Namah” – Prayer and greeting to Sun god (god Surya).
6) Maha Mritunjaya Mantra (mantra for victory against death) – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat”. A mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. Meaning, I pray to three eye God Shiva. Please bless me same ways as ripe pumpkin which falls itself after completing its ripping process. please bless me from rebirth and please provide me salvation.
Mahamritunjaya mantra quote from a sacred text – God Shiva says “We get the same benefits of seeing shiva, if we get a chance to see a man who is wearing rudraksha in the body, if he/she is chanting maha mritunjaya mantra and if he/she has tripunda tilaka in the forehead(paste mark on forehead).
Fact, Benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha
Here are the facts, benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha (12 face or Barah mukhi rudraksha):-
– Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha cleanses all types Sin.
– Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha Provide knowledge of supreme God.
– 12 mukhi rudraksha helps to Stop the negative effect of the planet, other immortal forces, and powers. Twelve mukhi rudraksha Provide protection.
– Twelve mukhi rudraksha wearer and worshipper have a special blessing of and he/she pleases God Shiva and mother Parvati, God Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, Lord Surya and Mother Sandhya(Sangya), and all Vedic gods and goddesses.
– Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha Provides long life, good health, good wealth.
– 12 mukhi rudraksha bestow Dharma Artha Kama Moksha (Religious value, Economic value, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
– Helps to live a successful life.
– Rudraksha For Good Luck.
– Good For Skin and Heart Diseases.
About Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha will be in pure silver capping. The mala(necklace) will be of red thread.
– Every Rudraksha Beads will be sent after touch and energize at Pashupatinath Temple (God Shiva Temple).
– An authentic certificate with Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha.