One Mukhi Rudraksha
One Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 1 Face Rudraksha and Ek Mukhi Rudraksha. One Mukhi Rudraksha present one natural line on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as One Mukhi Rudraksha. One Mukhi Rudraksha symbolize to the God Shiva (destroyer of ignorance) and Goddess Parvati(wife of god Shiva and goddess of power) along with Goddess Laxmi(wife of god Vishnu and goddess of wealth). God Shiva (God Shankar) is also known as Para Brahma(Farthest creator). And those who wear 1 Mukhi rudraksha attain Para Brahma.
One Mukhi Rudraksha represent pure consciousness. The wearer gains both Bhoga(Enjoyment) and Moksha(Salvation). One Mukhi Rudraksha bead can provide the truth of life and knowledge of God. He lives the life of an enlightened king, King Janak. He enjoys all the comforts at his command and still remains unattached. Lord Krishna has mentioned about king Janak in Gita.
Though Other Rudraksha Beads are available in Round and Oval Shapes. Whereas One Mukhi Rudraksha is famous as half-moon/cashew shape rudraksha. So it is also known as Chandra-Akar Ek Mukhi Rudraksha (half-moon shape One mukhi rudraksha). It is one of the unique kind of Rudraksha.
One Mukhi Rudraksha is suitable for children to any age man. It can be used by any profession people. The regular wearing and worshipping One Mukhi Rudraksha are always believed to possess affluence and worldly goods. We must wear One mukhi rudraksha with devotion especially to please God Shiva and all Vedic gods.
Hence, One Mukhi Rudraksha is the dwelling abode of Lord Shiva himself. Wearing it wash even Biggest of biggest sin. Human beings become tension free and fearless. He will not come into fear, afraid, problems from the enemy, and evil power. Those who have worn and worshipped 1 Mukhi rudraksha there is always the attendance of Goddess Laxmi and Parvati. One of the famous name of Goddess Parvati is Durga. Durga signifies a goddess who protects human being from durgati which means a Goddess who protects from misery, misfortune, Distressed. One Mukhi rudraksha is believed to be the Best Bead.
One Mukhi rudraksha round shape is considered as rare rudraksha beads and said to be available in very less number and savar one mukhi rudraksha is considered as equal to round One Mukhi Rudraksha. One Mukhi rudraksha is famous as half-moon shape rudraksha and the half-moon shape one mukhi rudraksha is the best Rudraksha to wear. Half-moon shape One Mukhi Rudraksha is equal to Savar one mukhi rudraksha and round 1 mukhi rudraksha. We recommend 1 mukhi half-moon shape rudraksha for regular wearing and worshipping. One Mukhi rudraksha is also one of the auspicious Rudraksha which is a very widely used bead along with Five Mukhi Rudraksha all over the world by Shiva devotees. There is a residence of Lord Shiva in every rudraksha, as well as different types of rudraksha (different Mukhi Rudraksha) represent different Gods, Goddesses, with god Shiva. Hence, we should wear any rudraksha to please Lord Shiva(main deity of every rudraksha). 1 Mukhi Rudraksha has a special blessing of god shiva. So to please god Shiva Parvati, Laxmi Vishnu, shiva family, and all Vedic gods we must wear and worship one mukhi rudraksha. According to the Purana, the wearer of 1 Mukhi rudraksha attains the Internal and Divine knowledge of God Shiva. Hence it is also known as a bead who provides a Brahma Gyan (Knowledge of God).
Half-moon shape One Mukhi Rudraksha do not have a hole so it is worn in silver. Wearing energize one Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be very good and beneficial.
The original Eka Mukha rudraksha (1 Mukhi) is a very rare kind to find and nowadays many people are selling plastics half-moon shape one Mukhi Rudraksha. Original One Mukhi Rudraksha is available at only Genuine Rudraksha Store in Nepal. We only contribute genuine One Mukhi Rudraksha so that devotees and who want benefits from 1 Mukhi Rudraksha get the blessing of God Shiva.
We send you One Mukhi rudraksha after pranpratistha (energize) Rudraksha at Pashupatinath Temple Nepal (God Shiva Temple).
One Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra (Hymn)
Before wearing One Mukhi Rudraksha we should say the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It is helpful to please Lord Shiva easily. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one, two, and five is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra 108 times.
“Om Namah Shivaya” – meaning the respect and greeting to lord shiva. Call and being with shiva. The Mantra in Sanskrit “ॐ नम: शिवाय”.
“Om Hrih Namah ” – One Mukhi Rudraksha beej, main or Vedic mantra from the sacred text. Meaning- Greeting to God Shiva, and all Vedic gods who dwells on one mukhi rudraksha. 1 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra in Sanskrit, “ॐ ह्रिः नमः”.
“Namah Shivaya” – meaning the respect or greeting to lord shiva. Call and being with shiva. The Mantra in Sanskrit “नम: शिवाय”. This mantra is also known as panchakshari mantra (God shiva Mantra with 5 words which has very much importance).
Maha Mritunjaya Mantra(The mantra to victory over death) – “Om Trayam Bakam Yaja Mahe Sugandhim Pusti Vardanam Urva Ruka Miwa Bandhannat Mrityo Mukchiya Mamritat “. The Mantra in Sankrit ” ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. Meaning, I pray to 3 eye god shiva who will provide me freedom and salvation like a ripe pumpkin which falls itself from trees when ripe. In the sacred text, it is said that “we get the same benefit of seeing shiva if we get chance to see a man who is wearing rudraksha in the body if he/she is chanting maha mritunjaya mantra and if he/she is putting tilaka(paste mark) on the forehead”.
Om parvate Namah and om mahalaxme Namah (For Goddes Parvati and Goddess Laxmi).
Fact, Benefits of One Mukhi Rudraksha
Here are the facts, benefits of One Mukhi Rudraksha (Single face rudraksha or ek mukhi rudraksha):-
– One Mukhi Rudraksha washes all types of Sin.
– One Mukhi Rudraksha provides the divine knowledge of God Shiva.
– 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Bestow Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha (religious value, Wealth, Pleasure, and Salvation).
– According to Astrology and Astrologers. One Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by “Sun”. One mukhi rudraksha is Suitable for Leo sign (Simha Rashi) and to those people whose head planet(swami) is God Sun (God Surya). But we must wear 1 mukhi rudraksha or any Mukhis of rudraksha( rudraksha types) with devotion. If we wear rudraksha with devotion astrology is optional. Anyone who wears sacred 1 mukhi rudraksha helps to stops & clean negative planetary energy. God Sun is also known as the head of all 9 planets. 1 mukhi rudraksha wearers have an ever-shining personality like god sun.
– One Mukhi Rudraksha is good for headaches, eye diseases, bone disease, skin disease, abdominal pain, high fever, night blindness, etc.
– To get free from all these kinds of problems we should wear 1 Mukhi rudraksha by hanging it at rudraksha mala(rudraksha garland). Or single piece in the thread or any types of chains. We are providing free silver capping with a red thread rosary with it.
– It is said that even by seeing One Mukhi Rudraksha we are blessed, what is not happen when we wear it?.
– This rudraksha can destroy the sin even like Brahma Hatya (killing of brahmin or Man).
– Those who have One Mukhi Rudraksha in neck his/her enemy is self-destroyed.
– One Mukhi Rudraksha wearing and worshipping surely rise the virtue.
– One Mukhi rudraksha provides mental peace and washes all sin and problems.
– One Mukhi rudraksha (crescent shape rudraksha) is rare compared to varieties of rudraksha bead-like 3,4,5,6 Mukhi Rudraksha, Ganesh Rudraksha, etc.
– One Mukhi Rudraksha also looks like Ardha Chandrakar (half-moon shape) which is very favorite to Lord shiva. Rudraksha and half moon is jewelry ornament of god shiva. Lord Shiva has a half-moon crown in his forehead and rudraksha is said to be an ornament of the neck or body. The Moon emerges from the ocean at the time of churning the ocean by gods and demons which is famous as Samudra Manthan. God Shiva asked it for him.
– Many consider the properties of 1 Mukhi and 14 Mukhi rudraksha is said to be the same. Both are God Shiva.
– Except wearing 1 Mukhi rudraksha. One mukhi rudraksha is worshipped in Pooja(worship) room. Rudraksha is worship as and with shiva. Rudraksha is Shiva himself and jewelry of god shiva. It is a favorite to god shiva. So it is known as Aksha or eye of god shiva.
– One Mukhi Rudraksha fulfills the wish.
– The great Souvenir of God Pashupati (Lord Shiva) 1 Mukhi rudraksha provides prosperity, good wealth, health to wearer, and worshipper.
– GOOD for BLOOD Pressure & Heart Diseases.
About One Mukhi Rudraksha from NepalRudraksha.Com
– One Mukhi Rudraksha sent by us will be in pure silver (silver capping to rudraksha) with red thread mala(garland).
– Every Rudraksha Beads will be sent after touch and energize at Pashupatinath Temple (god shiva)
– Authentic certificate with One Mukhi Rudraksha.