Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is known as 14 Face rudraksha and Chaudah Mukhi Rudraksha. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha present fourteen natural lines on Rudraksha Bead so it is known as Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a direct Symbol of God Shiva and also considered as a way to God Kuber (The God of Treasury and friend of god shiva).
In Shiva Sahasranam (1000 names of god shiva), we can find one of the name of God Shiva as a ‘Kuber Bandhu’. Meaning the: Kuber – God kuber and Bandhu-friend. Lord Shiva and God Kuber is known as a great friend.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is known as the eyes of god shiva (favorite to god shiva) because God Shiva has worn himself divine 14 mukhi rudraksha in the body for the first time. Holy Books also mentions 14 Mukhi rudraksha birth and origin from God Shiva’s eyes. Fourteen Mukhi rudraksha also represent all 3 eye of God Shiva. Left (moon),right (sun) and third eye(fire).
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha awakens the sixth sense (third eye) by which the wearer foresees the future happening. 14 mukhi rudraksha wearer never falls in his/her decisions. Its wearer safety and riches. It is also worn on the forehead or arms.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha also represents Pancha Mukhi Hanuman (Five head God Hanuman). God Hanuman is regarded as an incarnation of God Shiva. Hanuman is known as the God of Victory.
The divine, great, and auspicious Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by God Shiva and Goddess Parvati(wife of god shiva). Those who have worn 14 mukhi rudraksha pleases the couple deity.
In Purana(Sacred text/scripture), Lord Shiva says “Please consider 14 Mukhi rudraksha as me myself. We should wear it in the head devotionally. It will destroy all sin”.
Unfortunately, if someone wears Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha he/she is considered as Shiva. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is able to wash away all kinds of small and big sins.
As per the Hindu mythology, this Rudraksha is also symbolic of the fourteen forms of Vidya(knowledge), 14 Manu(progenitor of human-race), 14 Indra(king of heaven), and Chaudah Lok (14 universes or worlds) respectively.
Fourteen mukhi rudraksha is suitable for anyone. It is for children to any age people. It can be used by any profession.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha help to solve any kind of problem and wearer attain good health, long and prosperous life. 14 Mukhi rudraksha symbolize the bead of prosperity. It removes obstacles and discord. We must wear 14 Mukhi rudraksha to gain happiness in life and to please all Vedic gods, mainly God Shiva.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha is also a very rare kind to find. And it is considered a rare bead in the category of 1 to 14 mukhi rudraksha. And somehow only 2 Mukhi rudraksha compares somehow with it in its rareness in up to 2 to 14 mukhi rudraksha. 14 mukhi rudraksha is rare than two mukhi rudraksha. But it is normal than above 14 Mukhi rudraksha. It is also a highly demanded bead to wear or worship.
Shiva bhakta(God Shiva devotees) becomes very happy to wear fourteen mukhi rudraksha. The main reason behind it could be that God Shiva has worn himself this auspicious and special rudraksha in the body or neck. It also originates from God Shiva eyes. It is also known as God Shiva choice. 14 mukhi rudraksha wearers resemble God shiva. Hence, everyone should wear 14 mukhi rudraksha once in life. We must wear fourteen mukhi rudraksha with devotion. We will get the blessing, grace, and please god shiva by wearing 14 mukhi rudraksha. Fourteen mukhi rudraksha is a gift of God Shiva to humanity.
Wearing Energized Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be very much beneficial.
We send you Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha after energizing Rudraksha Properly at Pashupatinath temple Nepal (God Shiva temple).
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra (Hymn)
Before wearing Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha we should say the following mantra(hymn). This mantra is very beneficial to recite it daily as well and after wearing rudraksha. It is helpful to please God Shiva and Goddess Parvati, Shiva Family, God Hanuman, and all Vedic Gods. When wearing rudraksha for the first time we should recite 10 times each mantra or 108 times any single mantra. But number one, two, and five is recommended mantra which should be chanted 10 times before reciting any mantra for 108 times.
1) “Om Namah Shivaya” – Meaning – Prayer, respect, and greetings to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
2) “Om Namah” – It is the Vedic mantra, Main mantra, Beej mantra for 14 Mukhi rudraksha from a sacred text. It pleases god shiva and all god who dwell in 14 Mukhi rudraksha.
3) Maha Mritunjaya Mantra – “Om trayam bakam yaja mahe sugandhim pusti vardanam urva ruka miwa bandhannat mrityo mukchiya mamritat. A mantra in sankrit “ ॐ त्र्यम्बकंम यजामहे सुगन्धिंम पुष्टिवर्धनम उर्वारुक मिव बन्धनात मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात् “. In a sacred text regarding mahamritunjaya it is said that we get the same benefits of seeing shiva, if we get a chance to see a man who is wearing rudraksha in body, if he/she is chanting maha mritunjaya mantra and if he/she has tripunda tilaka in forehead(paste mark).
4) Om Rudraye Namah – a prayer to God Shiva(God Rudra).
5) Om Hanumate Namah – Prayer and greeting to god hanuman. It pleases hanuman//God pancha mukhi hanuman. You can read the story of Pancha Mukhi Hanuman(5 face/head hanuman) at Read More Here.
Fact, Benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
Here are the facts, benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha (14 face or Chaudah mukhi rudraksha):-
– Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha wash Sin.
– 14 mukhi rudraksha Please god Shiva and mother Parvati and all Vedic gods.
– Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha wearing increase in the positive aspect of life, increase confidence level. This rudraksha helps to gain success in the desired field.
– 14 mukhi rudraksha is for children to any age man and any field of work peoples and Profession.
-Fourteen mukhi rudraksha is able to Bestow dharma,artha,kama,moksha (Religious value, economic value, Love-pleasure, and Salvation).
-Protects from negativity against black magic, evil, ghost, etc.
– Able to provide good health, wealth, prosperity, happiness, long life, and a successful life.
– 14 Mukhi rudraksha is helpful to be free from all kinds of problems.
– Useful in Right Decision Making.
About Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepalrudraksha.com
– Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha will be in pure silver capping. The mala (necklace) will be of red thread.
– Every Rudraksha Beads will be sent after touch and energize at Pashupatinath Temple (God Shiva Temple).
– An authentic certificate with Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha.