Organize Puja in Temples ..
For Puja at temples in Nepal. The following Requirement is needed.
1) Your name or family member (Or name of Individual, at whose name puja is carried out)
4) Telephone number
5) Types of Puja you like to organize. For example, Rudrabhishekam, Grah shanti, Yagna or homas, Chandi path (Devi puja), Ceremonial puja,etc according to your recommendation on behalf of various gods.
How is puja Carried out –
Puja is carried out according in various temples of Nepal. Nepal is home for various devi and devts (God/goddess). Nepal is also place where many Sages(Rishi) used to stay here in search of life. It is place for many meditator for meditation.
The puja will be carried out by 2 priest or more priest. But for temple puja, puja will be done by temple priest or others.. According to temple rules or which is important.
Some of the name of temples in Nepal –
1) Shree Pashupati-nath temple
2) Guheshwori temple (Devi temple), parbati devi temple, shakti peetham. Located near pashupatinath temple.
3) Dakshinkali Temple
4) Bhairav nath temple – Includes various bhairav like kal bhairav, mahakal bhairav, akasha bhairav, unmatta bhairav, kriti mukh bhairav, batuk bhairav,ananda bhairav etc.
5) Mankamana temple (heart wish fullfiller goddess)
6) Buddhanilkantha temple (sleeping vishnu mandir)
7) Harati Ajima (harati mata temple)
8) Bhagwati temple (includes, naxal bhagwati, shova bhagwati,palanchowk bhagwati,nal bhagwati). After bhagwati puja ananda bhairav puja is compulsory.
9) Doleshwor mahadev temple (believed as head part of kedarnath jyotirlinga of india)
10) Some devi(goddess) temple like pathibhara temple,bajrayogini temple, bajra varahi temple,tal varahi temple,chamunda temple,chinnamasta temple,bhadrakali temple etc.