2 Face Rudraksha Beads In NEPAL
Identifications of 2 Faced Rudraksha Beads and Meaning
– Two mukhi is Second types of Rudraksha among its many Varity and numbers of Rudraksha Beads . Two mukhi rudraksha is also identified by many names. This Rudraksha Seeds some commonly used name are Two face rudraksha, 2 furrowed Rudraksha , two mouth Rudraksha or two lines rudraksha or even two Facet Rudra. Commonly in nepali , Indian(hindi) and ancient sanskrit Hindu language its name is dwi or dwo mukhi Rudraksha (Meaning Two face rudraksha). Because this rudraksha have only two face in rudraksha. Face meaning the natural countable lines which exist on holy rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is one of the rare kind of Rudraksha among many types of Rudraksha. It take place in rareness after one mukhi and Below higher mukhis rudraksha like 15 mukhis . It is rare among 3 to 14 face rudaksha. This Rudraksha present only two countable lines in rudraksha seeds. So this rudraksha is known as two face rudraksha.
What is method to identify Two mukhi Rudraksha?
Two mukhi Rudraksha Seed Present and Consist only Two developed Natural Countable line on Divine bead of holy rudraksha of supreme lord shiva. This Rudraksha donot have more than Two countable visible lines in seed. Some seeds could have more than two countable or less than o 2 lines in Rudraksha seed for example some can have three lines or some could have fifteen Countable lines. But this all Seed which have more than two countable lines or less than 2 lines falls on another variety or types of Rudraksha. And this all rudraksha which have more than two countables lines is not considered as Two mukhi rudraksha or two faced rudraksha. This Rudraksha must have exactly two lines which is countable and visible to be two mukhi rudraksha or 2 face rudraksha. These lines on rudraksha are face of rudraksha.
There are many types of rudraksha commonly ( 1 to 14 as well as those rudraksha who is having higher lines in Rudraksha like 15 to 21 lines in Rudraksha. Other Common types of Rudraksha are gauri shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. So total there are 23 or 24 types of Rudraksha. Some Rudraksha are rare and some are easily available . All Rudraksha is symbol of god shiva as well as symbolize different other hindu god and goddess(devi/devtas). But the fact is that all these rudraksha beads are grown from tears of lord shiva which is fact. So all rudraksha are shiva. The story of Rudraksha is related to God shiva. So it have importance in Hinduism.
– Even in the case Whether Two mukhi Rudraksha Bead Could be big,small, round,oval in shape and its sizes etc. But Two Mukhi Rudraksha is Considered if bead have existence of Only two line in rudraksha seed. This two lines is countable and visible with eyes.
Rareness – In Single tree of Rudraksha , more than 4000 of seeds of Rudraksh Grow every year. But two mukhi of nepal round shape is rare but found Normally . We can get anytime on genuine places and shops.
It grow every year rarely but not quantitevely like common rudraksha which grows on tons. It is not rare comparing to 1 mukhi round and higher mukhis of Rudraksha like above 15 mukhis rudraksha beads.
– We sell nepali Two mukhi Rudraksha grown in our farm or collected from farmer directly.We have shop in pashupatinath temple of nepal. Our shop name is Himalaya Rudraksha bhandar. The two mukhi rare round shape which we provide will be send after blessed of lord pashupatinath.
Except two muklhi ,we provide 2 to 14 mukhi + higher mukhi like 15 mukhi to 21 mukhi + gauri shankar and ganesh rudraksha.Email us to buy two mukhi Rudraksha email@example.com
2 mukhi is Ardhanareshwar form of God shiva & Mata Gauri.
– All types of Rudraksha importance is written in Puran (Hindu Scripture). Nowadays books related to only Rudraksha,its benefits and Use of Rudraksha is also available. Which is very useful.
According to many Major Hindu Text like shiva puran,Devi bhagvad gita. The Two mukhi is Described as Symbol of Ardhanareshwar Form of God shiva and mother parvati. The word Ardhanareshwor makes its full meaning from two different word who are Ardha + Nareshwar = Ardhanareshwar. Ardha meaning is half and nareshwar meaning is Shiva parvati (Mother and father). God shiva and mother Parvati Symbolize 2 mukhi Rudraksha. The single body which was formed by shiva parvati is also known as Ardhanareshwar form . Though body is same but formed from shiva parvati is known as Ardhanareshwar form of god shiva and mother parvati.
This Rudraksha have power to destroy even greater sin. We should not commit sin after wearing Rudraksha . We should have self realization before and after Wearing rudraksha. Other mercy depend upon God Shiva shakti (Gauri shankar).
The Rudraksha of Two mukhi is believed as miracle bead which could changes us from negative to positive. The Rudraksha also brings peace of Mind and heart. It makes us self realization towards our karma (our work and duty). Rudraksha is also most blessing bead. It is also considered as only bead who boon to attain Salvation (mukti or mokshya). The wearer of Rudraksha attain home to supreme god head (Home of shiva parvati i.e Kailash). It is also bead to attain Long life,happiness because one who wear with self realization get freedom and self realization towards our Kam (work or lust), krodh (anger or rage),lobh (greed) and moha (attachment).
Do and Donot After Wearing Rudraksha (only 3 facts).
– We should not give our Rudraksha to other for Material use once we wear it. We should not give to other even to touch without washing hands (basic).
– We should worship god shiva two time a day After wearing rudraksha . It is our Ritual to do pooja (worship) in home and temples daily two times a day. (basic)
– We should be freedom from sexual relations and we should not take non veg food after wearing Rudraksha. We should also open while going to cremation of dead person, going to toilets and bathrooms. (basic).
Two mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
– Two mukhi Rudraksha is used in wearing and worshipping. We can do any one of it either wearing or Worshipping. The mantra of two mukhi can be recited while wearing and Worshipping. We should have our personal Rudraksha Jap Mala to Recite Mantra. It is best to have rudraksha jap mala. Those who donot have have Rudraksha jap mala can also recite mantra with hand or with namaskaram mudra (namaste position). We should do Mantra in Pooja room (worship room of house). We must Recite Mantra 108 times . We should not open our eyes while doing mantra. Mantra also helps to attain peace and vibration. It makes closer to Supreme god head. It provide all kinds of blessings. We must wash our hand,leg,face or we can bath before doing mantra and pooja (worship) . The suitable time to recite mantra is morning and afternoon. Worship of any God and Mantra is done togther. After completing Worship we can do mantra with concentration and by following above rules.
The mantra of two mukhi Rudraksha is given below . We can do this three mantra everyday. We must recite one mantra total 108 times,so for three mantra total 324 times. So we can do another mantra once we complete one mantra.
1 ) Om nama shivaya (God shiva main mantra)
2) – Om Om namah (Two mukhi mantra)
3) – Maha mirtunjaya mantra (God shiva main mantra). This Mantra start like this –
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
4) om gauri shankaraya namah (vedic shiva parvati mantra,commonly used by all devotee in house normally everywhere)
(Even though we miss mantra nothing will happen ,we can again follow next day. Reciting all this mantra is best everyday. Other wise We must recite \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\”Om nama shivaya\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\” Mantra everyday .
Some benefits of two mukhi Rudraksha
1 ) – Destroy sin ,anger,greedness. This Rudraksha also provide sucess and knowledges. It provide good relation with family.
2 ) – Attain peace ,mental stability,destroy pressure.
3 ) Boon to attain Salvation (Moksha).
4 ) Health and wealth benefits
5) Pleases and make happy god shiva parvati and other god/goddess easily.
Prices and Cost and Delivery
Email us at from contact us menus from our site www.nepalrudraksha.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org