3 Face Rudraksha Beads In NEPAL
Identifications of 3 Faced Rudraksha Beads and Meaning
– Three mukhi is third types of Rudraksha among its many Varity and numbers of Rudraksha Beads . Three mukhi rudraksha is also identified by many names. This Rudraksha Seeds some commonly used name are Three face rudraksha, 3 furrowed Rudraksha , three mouth Rudraksha or three lines rudraksha or even three Facet Rudra. Commonly in nepali , Indian(hindi) and ancient sanskrit Hindu language its name is dwi or dwo mukhi Rudraksha (Meaning Two face rudraksha). Because this rudraksha have only two face in rudraksha. Face meaning the natural countable lines which exist on holy rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is nor rare or nor very normal kind of Rudraksha among many types of Rudraksha. It take place in rareness after four mukhi and five mukhi and six mukhi .
What is method to identify Three mukhi Rudraksha?
– Three mukhi Rudraksha Seed Present and Consist only Three developed Natural Countable line on Divine bead of lord shiva Rudraksha. This Rudraksha donot have more than Three countable visible lines in seed. Some seeds could have more than Three countable lines present in Rudraksha seed or less than 3 lines. Or some Rudraksha bead have fifteen countables lines. But this all Seed which have more than three countable lines and less than 3 lines falls on another variety or types of Rudraksha. And this all rudraksha which have more/less than three countables lines is not considered as three mukhi rudraksha or three faced rudraksha. Three mukhi rudraksha must have exactly three countables lines in bead of rudraksha. It is visible and countable.
There are many types of rudraksha commonly ( 1 to 14 as well as those rudraksha who are having higher lines in Rudraksha like 15 to 21 lines Rudraksha. Other Common types of Rudraksha are gauri shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. So total 23 or 24 types of Rudraksha. Some Rudraksha are rare and some easily available . All Rudraksha is symbol of god shiva as well as symbolize Present of other hindu god and goddess. But the fact is All rudraksha grew and main origin is god shiva. The story of Rudraksha is related to God shiva.So it have importance in Hinduism.
– Even in the case Whether Three mukhi Rudraksha Bead Could be big,small, round,oval in shape and its sizes etc. But Three Mukhi Rudraksha is Consider if bead have existence of Only Three line in rudraksha seed. This Three lines is countable and visible with eyes.
Rareness – In Single tree of Rudraksha , more than 4000 of seeds of Rudraksh Grow every year. And the three mukhi of round shape of nepal is not so much easily available and not so much rare bead . It is found when we like to get in genuine shops. It is rare comparing to very normal rudraksha beads like 4,5 and 6 mukhi rudraksha.
Three mukhi is God Agni Himself.
– All types of Rudraksha importance is written in Puran (Hindu Scripture). Nowadays books related to only Rudraksha,its benefits and Use of Rudraksha is also available. Which is very useful.
According to many Major Hindu Text like shiva puran,Devi bhagvad gita. The Three mukhi is Described as Symbol of God Agni (God fire). This Rudraksha have power to destroy even greater sin. We should not commit sin after wearing Rudraksha . We should have self realization before and after Wearing rudraksha. Other mercy depend upon God Shiva and god Agni . This rudraksha is blessed by Supreme god mahadev shiva and agni devas.
The Rudraksha of three mukhi is believed as miracle bead which could changes us from negative to positive. Lord of Fire is also known as one of the 5 puring god of elements of life. This Rudraksha provides new life,life of truth,power,positiveness. The Rudraksha also brings peace of Mind and heart. It makes us self realization towards our karma (our work and duty). Rudraksha is also most blessing bead. It is also considered as only bead who boon to attain Salvation (mukti or mokshya). The wearer of Rudraksha attain home to supreme god head (Home of shiva i.e Kailash). It is also bead to attain Long life,happiness because one who wear with self realization get freedom and self realization towards our Kam (work or lust), krodh (anger or rage),lobh (greed) and moha (attachment).
Do and Donot After Wearing Rudraksha (only 3 facts).
– We should not give our Rudraksha to other for Material use once we wear it. We should not give to other even to touch without washing hands (basic).
– We should worship god shiva two time a day After wearing rudraksha . It is our Ritual to do pooja (worship) in home and temples daily two times a day. (basic)
– We should be freedom from sexual relations and we should not take non veg food after wearing Rudraksha. We should also open while going to cremation of dead person, going to toilets and bathrooms. (basic).
Three mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
– Three mukhi Rudraksha is used in wearing and worshipping. We can do any one of it either wearing or Worshipping. The mantra of Three mukhi can be recited while wearing and Worshipping. We should have our personal Rudraksha Jap Mala to Recite Mantra. It is best to have rudraksha jap mala. Those who donot have have Rudraksha jap mala can also recite mantra with hand or with namaskaram mudra (namaste position). We should do Mantra in Pooja room (worship room of house). We must Recite Mantra 108 times . We should not open our eyes while doing mantra. Mantra also helps to attain peace and vibration. It makes closer to Supreme god head. It provide all kinds of blessings. We must wash our hand,leg,face or we can bath before doing mantra and pooja (worship) . The suitable time to recite mantra is morning and afternoon. Worship of any God and Mantra is done togther. After completing Worship we can do mantra with concentration and by following above rules.
The mantra of Three mukhi Rudraksha is given below . We can do this three mantra everyday. We must recite one mantra total 108 times,so for three mantra total 324 times. So we can complete one mantra once we complete one mantra.
1 ) Om nama shivaya (God shiva main mantra
2) – Om Hrih namah (Three mukhi mantra)
3) – Maha mirtunjaya mantra (God shiva main mantra). This Mantra start like this –
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
(Even though we miss mantra nothing will happen ,we can again follow next day. Reciting all this mantra is best everyday. Other wise We must recite \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\”Om nama shivaya\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\” Mantra everyday .
Some benefits of Three mukhi Rudraksha
1 ) – Destroy sin ,anger,greedness. This Rudraksha also provide sucess and knowledges.
2 ) – Attain peace ,mental stability,destroy pressure.
3 ) Boon to attain Salvation (Moksha).
4 ) Health and wealth benefits
5) Pleases and make happy god shiva and other god/goddess easily.
Prices and Cost
Availability – Nepali three mukhi rudraksha. Common shape is round or oval .
Prices includes – Rudraksha cost + shipping charge.
Email us at from contact us menus from our site www.nepalrudraksha.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org