Identifications of 6 Faced Rudraksha Beads and Meaning
– Six mukhi is sixth type of Rudraksha among its many Variety and numbers of Rudraksha Beads. sixth mukhi rudraksha is also identified by many names. This Rudraksha Seeds some commonly used name are sixth faced rudraksha, 6 furrowed Rudraksha , sixth mouth Rudraksha or sixth lines rudraksha or even sixth Facet Rudra.
Commonly in nepali , Indian(hindi) and ancient sanskrit hindu language it is known as cha or Chey mukhi Rudraksha. But now a days most common name is spoken in all country. The most common name spoken in many country for this rudraksha is Six mukhi Rudraksha and Six Faced Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is one of the Normal Kind of Rudraksha. We donot need more effort to collect this rudraksha. It grows in many quantity. This rudraksha is not rare among many types of Rudraksha. The most common rudraksha beads are 4.5 and 6 mukhi rudraksha.
Rudraksha is only identified by one method to know whether it is Six mukhi rudraksha or to know whether other any other mukhi of rudraksha. This six mukhi Rudraksha present only six countable lines in rudraksha seeds. Please read below,what is method to identify Six mukhi below.
What is method to identify Six mukhi Rudraksha?
-Six mukhi Rudraksha Seed Present and Consist only Six developed Natural Countable line on Divine bead of lord shiva Rudraksha. This Rudraksha donot have more or less than exact Six countable visible lines in seed. Some seeds could have more than Six countable lines present in Rudraksha seed or less than Six lines. Or some Rudraksha bead have fifteen countables lines. But this all Seed which have more or less than exact six lines fall on other variety or types of Rudraksha. And present of more or less than exact six lines on rudraksha is not Six mukhi Rudraksha. The lines on Rudraksha is very clear,very big,easily countables. So it is not hard to identify any Rudraksha. So if Rudraksha beads (seed) have six countable lines present in it than it is known as Six mukhi Rudraksha.
When we talk about types of Rudraksha and importance in hinduism, There are many types of rudraksha commonly 1 to 14 as well as those rudraksha who are having higher lines in Rudraksha like 15 to 21 lines Rudraksha. Other Common types of Rudraksha are gauri shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. So total 23 or 24 types of Rudraksha. Among this many types of rudraksha Some Rudraksha are very rare and some easily available . All Rudraksha is symbol of god shiva as well as Divine gift of God shiva for welfare of Human beings. Different types Rudraksha denote different hindu God and Goddess as well . But we should also know that all Rudraksha is God shiva . So in all types of rudraksha god shiva is present but with different god/goddess in various variety of Rudraksha. So any rudraksha is supreme god himself. so it is important in hinduism. Method to identify any rudraksha mukhi whether 3 mukhi or 1 mukhi or 15 mukhi is counting its lines present on Rudraksha. We had already learned in above text to identify Six mukhi so any rudraksha mukhi or variety is identifed with similar ways. For example if rudraksha present only one lines or exact only one countable lines in rudraksa not more or less than it. It is known as one mukhi rudraksha.
Other facts About Six mukhi – Even in the case Whether Six mukhi Rudraksha Bead Could be big,small, round,oval in shape and its sizes etc. But Six Mukhi Rudraksha is Consider if bead have existence of Only Six line in rudraksha seed. This Six lines is countable and visible with eyes.
Rareness – In Single tree of Rudraksha , more than 4000 of seeds of Rudraksh Grow every year. And the Six mukhi of round shape of nepal is easily available . It grows more than 600 Pieces in total 4000 Seeds produce by single rudraksham trees. We can get this rudraksha in any genuine places or shop. So this rudraksha is normal type of Rudraksha and not cateogorised among rare rudraksha beads.
– We provide original Six mukhi Nepali Rudraksha . In every purchase we will provide authentic certificate.
All rudraksha is found in nepal is round,oval shape. Rudraksha of round shape is available from 2 to 14 mukhi + higher mukhi like 15 mukhi to 21 mukhi + gauri shankar and ganesh rudraksha. But only one mukhi Rudraksha of Round shape is not found in nepal. Rest is available. But instead of round one mukhi ,half moon shape one mukhi is commonly used and is famous.
Email us For availability of six mukhi rudraksha firstname.lastname@example.org
(Six mukhi or 6 face rudraksha is commonly used in silver capping lockets with thread or dhagga). We have attach you picture in this page…
six mukhi is God Kumar Kartikeya (Swami Murugan).
– All types of Rudraksha importance is written in Puran (Hindu Scripture). Nowadays books related to only Rudraksha,its benefits and Use of Rudraksha is also available. Which is very useful.
According to many Major Hindu Text like shiva puran,Devi bhagvad gita. The Six mukhi is Described as Symbol of God Kumar kartikeya . He is elder son of god shiva ,mother parvati and mother ganga. This Rudraksha is blessed by shiva and all god/goddess.
This Rudraksha destroy all sin,mistake even great sin like brahma hatya.(murder). This Rudraksha helps in unhappiness and unsafety.
The Rudraksha of Six mukhi is believed as miracle bead which could changes us from negative to positive. The Glory of god shiva and god kumar is incountables. We can complete ,Compare glory and greatness of Shiva and kumara in our whole life.
Rudraksha is able to provide all kind of pleasure ,happiness and changes our life from negative to positive.
God kumar kartikeya provide all kinds of knowledge,realization,power,love and affection who wear it. Wearer is also protected by all god and goddess.Any Rudraksha provides new life,life of truth,power,positiveness and Sucess.
The Rudraksha also brings peace of Mind and heart. It makes us self realization towards our karma (our work and duty). Rudraksha is also most blessing bead. It is also considered as only bead who boon to attain Salvation (mukti or mokshya). The wearer of Rudraksha attain home to supreme god head (Home of shiva i.e Kailash). It is also bead to attain Long life,happiness because one who wear with self realization get freedom and self realization towards our Kam (work or lust), krodh (anger or rage),lobh (greed) and moha (attachment).
Do and Donot After Wearing Rudraksha (only 3 facts).
– We should not give our Rudraksha to other for Material use once we wear it. We should not give to other even to touch without washing hands (basic).
– We should worship god shiva two time a day After wearing rudraksha . It is also our normal ritual in hinduismto do pooja (worship) in home and temples daily two times a day. Morning and evening.. (basic)
– We should be freedom from sexual relations and we should not take non veg food after wearing Rudraksha. We should also open while going to cremation of dead person, going to toilets and bathrooms. (basic).
Six mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
– Six mukhi Rudraksha is used in wearing and worshipping. We can do any one of it either wearing or Worshipping. The mantra of Six mukhi can be recited while wearing and Worshipping. We should have our personal Rudraksha Jap Mala to Recite Mantra. It is best to have rudraksha jap mala. Those who donot have have Rudraksha jap mala can also recite mantra with hand or with namaskaram mudra (namaste position). We should do Mantra in Pooja room (worship room of house). We must Recite each mantra 108 times . We should not open our eyes while doing mantra. Mantra also helps to attain peace and vibration. It makes closer to Supreme god head. It provide all kinds of blessings. We must wash our hand,leg,face or we can bath before doing mantra and pooja (worship) . The suitable time to recite mantra is morning and afternoon. Worship of any God and reciting Mantra can be done togther. After completing Worship we can do mantra with concentration and by following above rules. After completing mantra we can remember one time Shiva . And we can end mantra after it. It is everyday rules.
The mantra of Six mukhi Rudraksha is given below . We can do this three mantra or only one mantra everyday . We must recite one mantra total 108 times.
1 ) Om nama shivaya (God shiva main mantra)
2) – Om Hrih Huh namah (Six mukhi mantra)
3) – Maha mirtunjaya mantra (God shiva main mantra). This Mantra start like this –
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
(Even though we miss mantra nothing will happen ,we can again follow next day. Reciting all this mantra is best everyday. Other wise We must recite \\\”Om nama shivaya\\\” Mantra everyday
Some benefits of Six mukhi Rudraksha
1 ) – Destroy sin ,anger,greedness. This Rudraksha also provide sucess and knowledges.
2 ) – Attain peace ,mental stability,destroy pressure.
3 ) Boon to attain Salvation (Moksha).
4 ) Health and wealth benefits
5) Pleases and make happy god shiva and other god/goddess easily
Prices and Cost
Availability – Contact us for availability of six mukhi rudraksha.
Prices includes – Rudraksha cost + shipping charge.
Free gift – Rudraksha will be made in pure silver capping.
Payment method – Online with Paypal . Also accept bank deposit Or other methods like W.U.M.T
email – email@example.com