Identifications of 7 Faced Rudraksha Beads and Meaning
– Seven mukhi is seventh type of Rudraksha among its many Variety and numbers of Rudraksha Beads. Seven mukhi rudraksha is also identified by many names. This Rudraksha Seeds some commonly used name are seven faced rudraksha, 7 furrowed Rudraksha , Seven mouth Rudraksha or seven lines rudraksha or even Seven Facet Rudra.
Commonly in nepali , Indian(hindi) and ancient sanskrit hindu language it is known as Saat or Sapta mukh Rudraksha. But now a days most common name is spoken in all country. The most common name spoken in many country for this rudraksha is Seven mukhi Rudraksha and Six Faced Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is one of the Normal as well as rare Kind of Rudraksha. We need some effort even to collect this rudraksha.This rudraksha is rare among many types of Rudraksha which are normal and available. The most common rudraksha beads are 4.5 and 6 mukhi rudraksha.
Rudraksha is only identified by one method to know whether it is Seven mukhi rudraksha or to know whether other any other mukhi of rudraksha. This Seven mukhi Rudraksha present only Seven countable lines in rudraksha seeds. Please read below to read detaily about what is method to identify Seven mukhi below.
What is method to identify Seven mukhi Rudraksha?
– Seven mukhi Rudraksha Seed Present and Consist only Seven developed Natural Countable line on Divine bead of lord shiva Rudraksha. This Rudraksha donot have more or less than exact Seven countable visible lines in seed. Some seeds could have more than Seven countable lines present in Rudraksha seed or less than Seven lines. Or some Rudraksha bead have fifteen countables lines. But this all Seed which have more or less than exact Seven lines fall on other variety or types of Rudraksha. And present of more or less than exact Seven lines on rudraksha is not Seven mukhi Rudraksha. The lines on Rudraksha is very clear,very big,easily countables. So it is not hard to identify any Rudraksha. So if Rudraksha seed have six countable lines present in it than it is known as Seven mukhi Rudraksha.
When we talk about types of Rudraksha and importance in hinduism, There are many types of rudraksha commonly 1 to 14 as well as those rudraksha who are having higher lines in Rudraksha like 15 to 21 lines Rudraksha. Other Common types of Rudraksha are gauri shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. So total 23 or 24 types of Rudraksha. Among this many types of rudraksha Some Rudraksha are very rare and some easily available . All Rudraksha is symbol of god shiva as well as Divine gift of God shiva for welfare of Human beings. Different types Rudraksha denote different hindu God and Goddess as well . But we should also know that all Rudraksha is God shiva . So in all types of rudraksha god shiva is present but with different god/goddess in various variety of Rudraksha. So any rudraksha is supreme god himself. so it is important in hinduism. Method to identify any rudraksha mukhi whether 3 mukhi or 1 mukhi or 15 mukhi is counting its lines present on Rudraksha. We had already learned in above text to identify Seven mukhi . So any and every rudraksha mukhi or variety is identifed with similar ways. For example if rudraksha present only one lines or exactly only one countable lines in rudraksha as well as not more or less than exact 1 line then It is known as one mukhi rudraksha.
Other facts About Seven mukhi – Even in the case Whether Seven mukhi Rudraksha Bead Could be big,small, round,oval in shape and its sizes etc. This case is not a problem. But Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is Considered if Rudraksha seeds is existence with Only Seven line in rudraksha seed. This Seven lines is countable and visible with eyes.
Rareness – In Single tree of Rudraksha , more than 4000 of seeds of Rudraksh Grow every year. And the Seven mukhi round bead of nepal is easily available . It grows more than 30 Pieces in total 4000 Seeds produce by single rudraksham trees. Or somtime grows more or less than 30 pieces. We can get this rudraksha in any genuine places or shop. So this rudraksha is normal as well as not much rare type of Rudraksha and not cateogorised among rare rudraksha beads.
– We sell original Seven mukhi Nepali Rudraksha .
All rudraksha is found in nepal is round,oval shape and best good quality. Rudraksha of round shape is available from 2 to 14 mukhi + higher mukhi like 15 mukhi to 21 mukhi + gauri shankar and ganesh rudraksha. But only one mukhi Rudraksha of Round shape is not found in nepal. Rest is available. But instead of round one mukhi ,half moon shape one mukhi is commonly used and is famous.
Email us to buy Seven mukhi rudraksha. email@example.com
(Seven mukhi or 7 face rudraksha is commonly used in silver capping lockets with thread or dhagga). We have attach you picture in this page…
Seven mukhi is Seven Mother known as Sapta matrika, Sapta Rishi (7 sages),Lord vishnu and Basuki nagraj.
– All types of Rudraksha importance is written in Puran (Hindu Scripture). Nowadays books related to only Rudraksha,its benefits and Use of Rudraksha is also available. Which is very useful.
According to many Major Hindu Text like shiva puran,Devi bhagvad gita,Nepal mahatmya. The Seven mukhi is Described as Symbol of Mother Sapta matika,Lord vishnu,Basuki nagraj.
Seven matrikas is also known as Seven Great Hindu Goddess. Seven mother always depicted together. Who is able to provide all kinds of boon. These seven mother is also known as Shakti (energy) . Seven mother is also known as Goddesses of War who destroy demon and evil. Mother 7 matrikas also protect her Children and Provide them Emancipation or salvations one who wear 7 mukhi rudraksha.
Some text like \\\\\\\”Nepal mahatmya\\\\\\\” also described Seven mukhi rudraksha as lord vishnu and Basuki nag raj. Lord vishnu and god shiva is present in this rudraksha because any rudraksha is divine gift of shiva. And Lord vishnu is also known as preserver of entire universe.
Basuki nag raj (Basuki snake) is king of snake. We can also see snake in neck of lord shiva. Basuki nag live in neck of god shiva who is king of snake. This Rudraksha provide all kind of boon,happiness and salvations.
Similarly seven mukhi is described as seven rishi (7 sages). This Rudraksha provides all kinds of Boon. Wearer of this Rudraksha is always procted by all god and goddess. The wearer of this Rudraksha will be known and famous as knowlegable among Human.
Hence, Seven mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by many Supreme God head (all gods). This Rudraksha is able to destroy all sin. We will get long life,happiness and freedom from troubles who wear or worship regularly rudraksha there is no doubt on it. Rudraksha is miracle bead on earth who is blessed and symbol of god shiva . No one is able to compare greatness of god shiva. And greatness of shiva donot end even though we talk to it whole life.
The Rudraksha also brings peace of Mind and heart. It makes us self realization towards our karma (our work and duty). Rudraksha is also most blessing bead. It is also considered as only bead who boon to attain Salvation (mukti or mokshya). The wearer of Rudraksha attain home to supreme god head (Home of shiva i.e Kailash). It is also bead to attain Long life,happiness because one who wear with self realization get freedom and self realization towards our Kam (work or lust), krodh (anger or rage),lobh (greed) and moha (attachment).
Do and Donot After Wearing Rudraksha (only 3 facts).
– We should not give our Rudraksha to other for Material use once we wear it. We should not give to other even to touch without washing hands (basic).
– We should worship god shiva two time a day After wearing rudraksha . It is also our normal ritual in hinduismto do pooja (worship) in home and temples daily two times a day. Morning and evening.. (basic)
– We should be freedom from sexual relations and we should not take non veg food after wearing Rudraksha. We should also open while going to cremation of dead person, going to toilets and bathrooms. (basic).
Seven mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
– Seven mukhi Rudraksha is used in wearing and worshipping. We can do any one of it either wearing or Worshipping. The mantra of Seven mukhi can be recited while wearing and Worshipping. We should have our personal Rudraksha Jap Mala to Recite Mantra. It is best to have rudraksha jap mala. Those who donot have have Rudraksha jap mala can also recite mantra with hand or with namaskaram mudra (namaste position). We should do Mantra in Pooja room (worship room of house). We must Recite each mantra 108 times . We should not open our eyes while doing mantra. Mantra also helps to attain peace and vibration. It makes closer to Supreme god head. It provide all kinds of blessings. We must wash our hand,leg,face or we can bath before doing mantra and pooja (worship) . The suitable time to recite mantra is morning and afternoon. Worship of any God and reciting Mantra can be done togther. After completing Worship we can do mantra with concentration and by following above rules. After completing mantra we can remember one time Shiva . And we can end mantra after it. It is everyday rules
The mantra of Seven mukhi Rudraksha is given below . We can do this three mantra or only one mantra everyday . We must recite one mantra total 108 times.
1 ) Om nama shivaya (God shiva main mantra)
2) – Om Hruh namah (Seven mukhi mantra)
3) – Maha mirtunjaya mantra (God shiva main mantra). This Mantra start like this –
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
(Even though we miss mantra nothing will happen ,we can again follow next day. Reciting all this mantra is best everyday. Other wise We must recite \\\\\\\”Om nama shivaya\\\\\\\” Mantra everyday
Some benefits of Seven mukhi Rudraksha
1 ) – Destroy sin ,anger,greedness. This Rudraksha also provide sucess and knowledges.
2 ) – Attain peace ,mental stability,destroy pressure.
3 ) Boon to attain Salvation (Moksha).
4 ) Health and wealth benefits
5) Pleases and make happy god shiva and other god/goddess easily.
Prices and Cost
Availability – We have Seven mukhi rudraksha.
Prices includes – Rudraksha cost + shipping charge.
Free gift – Rudraksha of seven mukhi will be made in pure silver capping
Payment method – Online with Paypal . Also accept bank deposit Or other other method like wumt.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org