Rudraksha mala is also Known as Garland of Holy Rudraksha Seed. Rudraksha mala is made by combining 108 Rudraksha + one extra bead (ie. guru or sumeru bead). But Big size Seed Mala is also made by combining 54 Rudraksha. Rudraksha mala is available in various sizes For example – Small,Medium,and big sizes.
The use of Rudraksha mala can be for following purposes.
1) Regular wearing – Rudraksha mala is used to wear regular wearing. The suitable rudraksha mala for wearing is 108 bead small and medium size Rudraksha mala. Whereas some people prefer wearing big size mala of 54 bead. Big mala can be un comfortable while sleeping at night time.
2) Mantra Jap – Rudraksha mala is used in reciting shiva,vishnu,devis and all god/goddess Mantras. This process is also known as chanting with Garland. We recommend you to recite mantra with small and medium size Rudraksha mala because with it will be easier to move your hand while doing Mantra Jap. Small and medium size Rudraksha mala also have total 108 bead which is known as complete number while completing one round mantra jap with one mala (garland).
3) Offering to god in temple – While going shiva temple, We should always offer something to god shiva. We should not go without any thing while going to shiva temple. We should offer Rudraksha mala to god shiva. We recommend you to offer 54 or 108 bead big size Rudraksha mala to god shiva in temple. While offering rudraksha mala in temple it is will be much better if you have bel patra leaves also which is favourite leaves of god shiva. And Rudraksha is favourite seed of shiva.
1) Among various types of Rudraksha, Rudraksha mala is mostly made with pancha mukha Rudraksha (Five face Rudraksha) because it is recommend to do mantra jap with it and it is also recommended to wear . Pancha mukha Rudraksha is also available in more number comparison to other different types of Rudraksha.
2) We should not give our Rudraksha mala to others after we use it for our personal use. But can be given to holy men or guru if we wish.
3) Before Wearing Rudraksha mala we should always enegized it in home or temples by worshipping god shiva first.
4) Rudraksha Mala is favourite necklace of God shiva. So while going shiva temple. It is better to carry one rudraksha mala to offer shiva.
5) Those who wish to please various god and goddess easily by reciting specific mantra. We should always chant with rudraksham mala.
Get Various sizes Rudraksha Mala With us.
note- We only send rudraksha mala to you after energizing and doing rudraksha mala with your names in Temples.