Puja Samagri (Buy Religious Products)
We Himalaya Rudraksha Bhandar, From Pashupatinath mandir,kathmandu,Nepal Provides all kinds of Hindu Religious items Online and offline which is needed to our daily worship, Religious Ceremony, Yagyas and Homas etc.. We also provides gift upon request on purchase of more than 2 products.
Some of the items has been posted here, Whereas some items are still remaining for post. IF you need any items,which has not been posted here. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Religious items Available with Us.
1) Copper plate and Brass Plate (available,small,medium,big size)
– Copper and Brass Plate is used to keep any things which you wish to keep like Prasadam,loti,deities,bell,kalash etc. We can also keep flower,tilakas etc. This depend upon our wish whatever we wish to keep which needed.
2) Bell (Available,small,medium,big size). Bell are also available for temples except small/Medium and Big size.
– House bell is easy to catch. And we it is available in small,medium and big size. Temples bell have whole in upper side so that we can hang them. Both house and temples bell are available in small,medium and big size.
3) Pancha Arati (Available in small,medium and big size)
– Sansrkit word pancha means Five. It is one arati where we can light diya in five places. The diya are mostly lighten with oil and cotton ma. It is also available in varity of sizes.
4) Damaru (wooden and copper damaru is available)
– Mostly damaru are sound in house in time of worship. It is also one of the instrument carried by shiva. This Provides postive energy in house and pleases shiva and all devi/devtas.
5) Trishul/trident (copper and Brass color metal trident of small,medium and big size)
– Trishul are kept with shiva in house. And it is also one of the weapon of siva which shiva carry everytime in his hand.
6) Shankh (conch shell)
– Conch are sound in house everytime in morning and evening worship.It represent calling to all god and goddess in our worship. It is symbol of positive energy. Mainly it symbol of vishnu,ram,krishna etc.
7) metal murti (bronze idols)
– In house,all god and goddess is worshipped in either in photos form or statues form. We provide brass statues for all god and goddess. The sizes are available in small to big size. Some the name of god and goddess are below.
a) Shiva murti b) Vishnu idols c) Ganesha statues c) Radha krishna murti d) Durga statue e) Kuber idols f) Laxmi murti
g) Sita Ram statue h)Hanuman murti i) Saraswati idols j)Snake idols (nag/nagin) k) Kali murti L) Shiva parvati ganesh (three in one)
m) Bhairav murti n) Buddha statue o)Bhimsen idols p) Laddu gopal statue q) Laxmi narayan murti etc.
8) Jaldhari Trikuti (For shiva abhishekam,copper and brass Jaldhari (Small/medium/big size)
– It is used in shiva snan with water,milk or panchamrit. It is available in small,medium or big size. It have three stand and at up there will be lota(vessel) . And inside stand shiva lingam is kept. When we keep water or milk in lota(vessel) at very top water/milk drops start to flow slowly. It is easiest way to do shiva snan for long time. Mainly used in house,temple. And mostly used in rudrabhishekam .
9) kalash/lota (Brass and copper kalasha available,small,medium and big size)
– We can keep milk or water. We can do snan for shivalingam,shaligram,krishna,vishnu etc. It is also kept in house doors at two side by filling full water as good luck. It is used in many purposes like peepal abhishekam in saturday etc as well.
10) Achmani (small/big achamani available in copper)
– Brahmana used achamani in daily worship,surya namaskar etc. Achamani means vessel and spoon set.
11) Incense stand (Brass incense stand available,small,medium and big size)
– It is used to keep incenses.
12) Aasan (Wooden and metal asan(bed) for lord,small,medium and big size)
– It is bed for god and goddess. Deity are kept in asan.
13) Camphoor Aarati (brass camphoor arati)
– It looks like spoon . camphoor is kept to do arati.
14) Om, swastik Door Pendent (door pendent of brass for good luck)
– It is hanged in door of house.shop,vehicles as good luck.
vailable all Hindu Religious Items
Himalaya Rudraksha bhandar
phone – +977 – 9803021519
email – email@example.com