Identifications of 9 Faced Rudraksha Beads and Meaning
– Nine mukhi is Ninth type of Rudraksha among its many Variety and numbers of Rudraksha Beads. Nine mukhi rudraksha is also identified by many names. This Rudraksha Seeds some commonly used name are Nine faced rudraksha, 9 furrowed Rudraksha , Nine mouth Rudraksha or Nine lines rudraksha or even Nine Facet Rudra.
Commonly in nepali , Indian(hindi) and ancient sanskrit Hindu language it is known as Nau or Navam mukh Rudraksh. But now a days most common name is spoken in all country. The most common name spoken in many country for this rudraksha is Nine mukhi Rudraksha and Nine Faced Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is one of the rare as well as some how normal Kind of Rudraksha. We need some effort to collect this rudraksha.This rudraksha is rare among many types of Rudraksha which are normal and available. The most common rudraksha beads are 4.5 and 6 mukhi rudraksha. Nine mukhi Rudraksha is rare even comparing to 3 mukhi and 7,8 mukhi Rudraksha.
Rudraksha is only identified by one method to know whether it is Nine mukhi rudraksha or to know whether other any other mukhi of rudraksha. This Nine mukhi Rudraksha present only nine countable lines in rudraksha seeds. Please read below to read detaily about what is method to identify nine mukhi below and for other details.
What is method to identify Nine mukhi Rudraksha?
– Nine mukhi Rudraksha Seed Present and Consist only Nine developed Natural Countable line on Divine bead of lord shiva Rudraksha. This Rudraksha donot have more or less than exactly nine countable visible lines in seed. Some seeds could have more than nine countable lines present in Rudraksha seed or less than nine lines. Or some Rudraksha bead have fifteen countables lines. But this all Seed which have more or less than exact nine lines fall on other variety or types of Rudraksha. And present of more or less than exact nine lines on rudraksha is not nine mukhi Rudraksha. The lines on Rudraksha is very clear,very big,easily countables. So it is not hard to identify any Rudraksha. So if Rudraksha seed have nine countable lines present in it than it is known as nine mukhi rudraksha.
When we talk about types of Rudraksha and importance in hinduism, There are many types of rudraksha commonly 1 to 14 as well as those rudraksha who are having higher lines in Rudraksha like 15 to 21 lines Rudraksha. Other Common types of Rudraksha are gauri shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. So totally there are 23 or 24 types of Rudraksha. Among this many types of rudraksha Some Rudraksha are very rare and some is easily available . All Rudraksha is symbol of god shiva as well as Divine gift of God shiva for welfare of Human beings. Different types Rudraksha symbolizes different hindu God and Goddess as well . But we should also know that all Rudraksha is God shiva because he is first creator of this divine bead trees . So in all types of rudraksha god shiva is present but with different god/goddess in various variety of Rudraksha. So any rudraksha is supreme god himself. so it is important in hinduism. Method to identify any rudraksha mukhi whether 3 mukhi or 1 mukhi or 15 mukhi is counting its lines present on Rudraksha. We had already learned in above text to identify nine mukhi . So any and every rudraksha mukhi or variety is identifed with similar ways. For example if rudraksha present only one lines or exactly only one countable lines in rudraksha as well as not more or less than exact 1 line then It is known as one mukhi rudraksha.
Other facts About Nine mukhi – Even in the case Whether nine mukhi Rudraksha Bead Could be big,small, round,oval in shape and its sizes etc. This case is not a problem. But nine Mukhi Rudraksha is Considered if Rudraksha seeds is existence with Only nine line in rudraksha seed. This nine lines is countable and visible with eyes.
Rareness – In Single tree of Rudraksha , more than 4000 of seeds of Rudraksh Grow every year. And the nine mukhi Rudraksha bead of nepal is hardly available few piece or sometime not available. Becasue most common rudraksha,five mukhi rudraksha grow usually. And sometime other varity of rudraksha can be produce in trees. So nine mukhi rudraksha can be available or not available it depends upon trees. Usually we each farmer bears more than 10 trees. So nine mukhi rudraksha is available every years to us. Rudraksha is available in high quantity if we plants more trees. So it is necessary to plants rudraksha in every place. Plants is available in markets.
– The Rudraksha,which you purchase from us will be Highly valuable and powerful. Because,we are dedicated to sell only original rudraksha throughout the life. We also send authentic certificate with Rudraksha. And we send every rudraksha after energize,with touch of lord pashupatinath. Sometime, price can be lower/higher according to production of Rudraksha in trees. But we assure you to provide only genuine Rudraksha from our site, nepalrudraksha.com .
The rudraksha found in nepal is generally round,oval shape and best good quality. Rudraksha of round shape is available from 2 to 14 mukhi + higher mukhi like 15 mukhi to 21 mukhi + gauri shankar and ganesh rudraksha. But only one mukhi Rudraksha of Round shape is not found in nepal. Rest is available. But instead of round one mukhi ,half moon shape one mukhi is commonly used and is famous. Because round shape one mukhi rudraksha is not available so people wear chandra akar ek mukhi (moon shape) by replacing it instead of round one mukhi rudraksha. If you have any enquiry to buy or others information , you can email us at email@example.com
Nine mukhi Rudraksha is Goddess Nine Durga.
– All types of Rudraksha importance is written in Puran (Hindu Scripture). Nowadays books related to only Rudraksha,Rudraksha power,its benefits and Use of Rudraksha is also available which is derived from all hindu scripture like shiva puran,bhagvad puran etc. They are very useful because we should not search various scripture to read about rudraksha. Mostly information are taken out from scriptures.
According to many Major Hindu Text like shiva puran,Devi bhagvad gita,Nepal mahatmya. The Nine mukhi Rudraksha Symbolizes Goddess Nine Durga and Bhairav. Bhairav is symbol of shiva. Where devi (durga) exist bhairav is present there. Nine durga is nine mothers which is also known as creation of goddess parvati in this different form.
1) kalratri, 2) sailaputri, 3) brahmacharini, 4) chandra ghanta, 5) kusmanda, 6) mahagauri 7) katyayani , 8) siddhidatri and 9) Skanda mata
This rudraksha provides all kinds of boon, it destroy sin and mistakes. This Rudraksha is able to provide knowledge,educations and Wealth. This Rudraksha protects and help in Troubles and unhappiness ,griefness,diseases problems and distress. This Rudraksha destroy evil and enemy. This Rudraksha provides every sort of luck and good wishes.
Do and Donot After Wearing Rudraksha (only 3 facts).
– We should not give our Rudraksha to other for Material use once we wear it. We should not give to other even to touch without washing hands (basic).
– We should worship god shiva two time a day After wearing rudraksha . It is also our normal ritual in hinduismto do pooja (worship) in home and temples daily two times a day. Morning and evening.. (basic)
– We should be freedom from sexual relations and we should not take non veg food after wearing Rudraksha. We should also open while going to cremation of dead person, going to toilets and bathrooms. (basic).
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
– Nine mukhi Rudraksha is used in wearing and worshipping. We can do any one of it either wearing or Worshipping. The mantra of nine mukhi can be recited while wearing and Worshipping. We should have our personal Rudraksha Jap Mala to Recite Mantra. It is best to have rudraksha jap mala. Those who donot have Rudraksha jap mala can also recite mantra with hand or with namaskaram mudra (namaste position). We should do Mantra in Pooja room (worship room of house). We must Recite each mantra 108 times . We should not open our eyes while doing mantra. Mantra also helps to attain peace and vibration. It makes closer to Supreme god head. It provide all kinds of blessings. We must wash our hand,leg,face or we can bath before doing mantra and pooja (worship) . The suitable time to recite mantra is morning and afternoon. Worship of any God and reciting Mantra can be done togther. After completing Worship we can do mantra with concentration and by following above rules. After completing mantra we must remember Shiva and before starting mantra and puja we must worship and remember lord ganesha . And we can end mantra after it. It is everyday rules.
The mantra of Nine mukhi Rudraksha is given below . We can do this Four mantra or only one mantra everyday . We must recite one mantra total 108 times.
1 ) Om nama shivaya (God shiva main mantra and this mantra is recommended to recite every day if you wear any kinds of rudraksha).
2) – Om hreem hum namah (nine mukhi tantric mantra)
3) – Maha mirtunjaya mantra (God shiva main mantra). This Mantra start like this –
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
4) Om Durgaye namah (Goddess durga mantra).
(Even though we miss mantra nothing will happen ,we can again follow next day. Reciting all this mantra is best everyday. Other wise We must recite \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\”Om nama shivaya\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\” or \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\”Om durgaye namah \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\” Mantra everyday .
Some benefits of Nine mukhi Rudraksha
1 ) – Destroy sin ,anger,greedness. This Rudraksha also provide sucess and knowledges.
2 ) – Attain peace ,mental stability,destroy pressure.
3 ) Boon to attain Salvation (Moksha).
4 ) Health and wealth benefits . This rudraksha provides luck and happiness in life.
5) Pleases and make happy god shiva and other god/goddess easily
Prices and Cost
For shipping charges, Cost of Rudraksha,design of rudraksha. You can contact us
Payment method – Paypal , bank deposit Or other methods like w.u.m.t
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org