5 Face Rudraksha Beads in NEPAL
Identifications of 5 Faced Rudraksha Beads and Meaning
– Five mukhi is fifth types of Rudraksha among its many Varity and numbers of Rudraksha Beads . Five mukhi rudraksha is also identified by many names. This Rudraksha Seeds some commonly used name are five face rudraksha, 5 furrowed Rudraksha , Five mouth Rudraksha or Five lines rudraksha or even fife Facet Rudra. Commonly in nepali , Indian(hindi) and ancient sanskrit Hindu language its name is Pancha or Panch mukhi Rudraksha (Meaning five face rudraksha). Because this rudraksha have only five face in rudraksha. Face meaning the natural countable lines which exist on holy rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is normal kind of Rudraksha among many types of Rudraksha. Four mukhi ,five and six mukhi is very normal rudraksha within rudraksha types/varity…
Rudraksha is only identified by one method to know whether it is five mukhi rudraksha or to know whether other any other mukhi of rudraksha. This Five mukhi Rudraksha present only Five countable lines in rudraksha seeds. Please read below,what is method to identify 5 mukhi below.
What is method to identify Five mukhi Rudraksha?
– Five mukhi Rudraksha Seed Present and Consist only Five developed Natural Countable line on Divine bead of lord shiva Rudraksha. This Rudraksha donot have more or less than exact Five countable visible lines in seed. Some seeds could have more than Five countable lines present in Rudraksha seed or less than Five lines. Or some Rudraksha bead have fifteen countables lines. But this all Seed which have more or less than exact Five lines fall on other variety or types of Rudraksha. And present of more or less than exact Five lines on rudraksha is not Five mukhi Rudraksha. The lines on Rudraksha is very clear,very big,easily countables. So it is not hard to identify any Rudraksha. So if Rudraksha beads (seed) have Five countable lines present in it than it is known as Five mukhi Rudraksha.
When we talk about types of Rudraksha and importance in hinduism, There are many types of rudraksha commonly ( 1 to 14 as well as those rudraksha who are having higher lines in Rudraksha like 15 to 21 lines Rudraksha. Other Common types of Rudraksha are gauri shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. So total 23 or 24 types of Rudraksha. Among this many types of rudraksha Some Rudraksha are very rare and some easily available . All Rudraksha is symbol of god shiva as well as Divine gift of God shiva for welfare of Human beings. Different types Rudraksha denote different hindu God and Goddess as well . But we should also know that all Rudraksha is God shiva . So in all types of rudraksha god shiva is present but with different god/goddess in various variety of Rudraksha. So any rudraksha is supreme god himself. so it is important in hinduism. Method to identify any rudraksha mukhi whether 3 mukhi or 1 mukhi or 15 mukhi is counting its lines present on Rudraksha. We had already learned in above text to identify Five mukhi so any rudraksha mukhi or variety is identifed with similar ways. For example if rudraksha present only one lines or exact only one countable lines in rudraksa not more or less than it. It is known as one mukhi rudraksha.
Other facts About Five mukhi – Even in the case Whether Five mukhi Rudraksha Bead Could be big,small, round,oval in shape and its sizes etc. But Five Mukhi Rudraksha is Consider if bead have existence of Only Five line in rudraksha seed. This Five lines is countable and visible with eyes.
Rareness – In Single tree of Rudraksha , more than 4000 of seeds of Rudraksh Grow every year. And the Five mukhi of round shape of nepal is easily available . It grows more than 2000 Pieces in total 4000 Seeds produce by single rudraksham trees. We can get this rudraksha in any genuine places or shop. So this rudraksha is normal type of Rudraksha and not cateogorised among rare rudraksha beads. Five mukhi rudraksha is highest grown rudraksha in tree of nepal. So its mala or garland (rossary necklace) is available instead of single seed.
Five mukhi is God Rudra (mahadev/ Shiva)
– All types of Rudraksha importance is written in Puran (Hindu Scripture). Nowadays books related to only Rudraksha,its benefits and Use of Rudraksha is also available. Which is very useful.
According to many Major Hindu Text like shiva puran,Devi bhagvad gita. The Five mukhi is Described as Symbol of God Rudra . It is Kalagni Rudra form of God Shiva /Mahadev. This Rudraksha is able to please both happy and anger form of God shiva. This Rudraksha is able to destroy all sin and mistakes commited through our food,living style. God shiva protect the devotees from all kind of fear,evil who worship or wear this rudraksha.
The Rudraksha of Five mukhi is believed as miracle bead which could changes us from negative to positive. The Glory of god shiva is incountables. We can complete ,Compare glory and greatness of Shiva in our whole life.
Rudraksha is able to provide all kind of pleasure ,happiness and changes our life from negative to positive.
Lord shiva provide all kinds of knowledge,realization,power,love and affection who wear it. Wearer is also protected by all god and goddess.Any Rudraksha provides new life,life of truth,power,positiveness and Sucess.
The Rudraksha also brings peace of Mind and heart. It makes us self realization towards our karma (our work and duty). Rudraksha is also most blessing bead. It is also considered as only bead who boon to attain Salvation (mukti or mokshya). The wearer of Rudraksha attain home to supreme god head (Home of shiva i.e Kailash). It is also bead to attain Long life,happiness because one who wear with self realization get freedom and self realization towards our Kam (work or lust), krodh (anger or rage),lobh (greed) and moha (attachment).
Do and Donot After Wearing Rudraksha (only 3 facts).
– We should not give our Rudraksha to other for Material use once we wear it. We should not give to other even to touch without washing hands (basic).
– We should worship god shiva two time a day After wearing rudraksha . It is also our normal ritual in hinduismto do pooja (worship) in home and temples daily two times a day. Morning and evening.. (basic)
– We should be freedom from sexual relations and we should not take non veg food after wearing Rudraksha. We should also open while going to cremation of dead person, going to toilets and bathrooms. (basic).
Five mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
– Five mukhi Rudraksha is used in wearing and worshipping. We can do any one of it either wearing or Worshipping. The mantra of Five mukhi can be recited while wearing and Worshipping. We should have our personal Rudraksha Jap Mala to Recite Mantra. It is best to have rudraksha jap mala. Those who donot have have Rudraksha jap mala can also recite mantra with hand or with namaskaram mudra (namaste position). We should do Mantra in Pooja room (worship room of house). We must Recite each mantra 108 times . We should not open our eyes while doing mantra. Mantra also helps to attain peace and vibration. It makes closer to Supreme god head. It provide all kinds of blessings. We must wash our hand,leg,face or we can bath before doing mantra and pooja (worship) . The suitable time to recite mantra is morning and afternoon. Worship of any God and reciting Mantra can be done togther. After completing Worship we can do mantra with concentration and by following above rules. After completing mantra we can remember one time Shiva . And we can end mantra after it. It is everyday rules.
The mantra of Five mukhi Rudraksha is given below . We can do this three mantra or only one mantra everyday . We must recite one mantra total 108 times.
1 ) Om nama shivaya (God shiva main mantra)
2) – Om Hrih namah (Five mukhi mantra)
3) – Maha mirtunjaya mantra (God shiva main mantra). This Mantra start like this –
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
(Even though we miss mantra nothing will happen ,we can again follow next day. Reciting all this mantra is best everyday. Other wise We must recite \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\”Om nama shivaya\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\” Mantra everyday .
Some benefits of Five mukhi Rudraksha
1 ) – Destroy sin ,anger,greedness. This Rudraksha also provide sucess and knowledges.
2 ) – Attain peace ,mental stability,destroy pressure.
3 ) Boon to attain Salvation (Moksha).
4 ) Health and wealth benefits
5) Pleases and make happy god shiva and other god/goddess easily.
Prices and Cost and Delivery
– Email us at from contact us menus from our site www.nepalrudraksha.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org