Identifications of 8 Faced Rudraksha Beads and Meaning
– Eight mukhi is Eighth type of Rudraksha among its many Variety and numbers of Rudraksha Beads. Eight mukhi rudraksha is also identified by many names. This Rudraksha Seeds some commonly used name are Eight faced rudraksha, 8 furrowed Rudraksha , Eight mouth Rudraksha or Eight lines rudraksha or even Eight Facet Rudra.
Commonly in nepali , Indian(hindi) and ancient sanskrit Hindu language it is known as aath or asta mukh Rudraksha. But now a days most common name is spoken in all country. The most common name spoken in many country for this rudraksha is Eight mukhi Rudraksha and Eight Faced Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is one of the rare as well as some how normal Kind of Rudraksha. We need some effort to collect this rudraksha.This rudraksha is rare among many types of Rudraksha which are normal and available. The most common rudraksha beads are 4.5 and 6 mukhi rudraksha. Eight mukhi Rudraksha is rare even comparing to 3 mukhi and 7 mukhi Rudraksha.
Rudraksha is only identified by one method to know whether it is Eight mukhi rudraksha or to know whether other any other mukhi of rudraksha. This Eight mukhi Rudraksha present only Eight countable lines in rudraksha seeds. Please read below to read detaily about what is method to identify Eight mukhi below.
What is method to identify Eight mukhi Rudraksha?
– Eight mukhi Rudraksha Seed Present and Consist only Eight developed Natural Countable line on Divine bead of lord shiva Rudraksha. This Rudraksha donot have more or less than exact Eight countable visible lines in seed. Some seeds could have more than Eight countable lines present in Rudraksha seed or less than Eight lines. Or some Rudraksha bead have fifteen countables lines. But this all Seed which have more or less than exact Eight lines fall on other variety or types of Rudraksha. And present of more or less than exact Eight lines on rudraksha is not Eight mukhi Rudraksha. The lines on Rudraksha is very clear,very big,easily countables. So it is not hard to identify any Rudraksha. So if Rudraksha seed have Eight countable lines present in it than it is known as eight mukhi Rudraksha.
When we talk about types of Rudraksha and importance in hinduism, There are many types of rudraksha commonly 1 to 14 as well as those rudraksha who are having higher lines in Rudraksha like 15 to 21 lines Rudraksha. Other Common types of Rudraksha are gauri shankar and Ganesh rudraksha. So totally there are 23 or 24 types of Rudraksha. Among this many types of rudraksha Some Rudraksha are very rare and some is easily available . All Rudraksha is symbol of god shiva as well as Divine gift of God shiva for welfare of Human beings. Different types Rudraksha denote different hindu God and Goddess as well . But we should also know that all Rudraksha is God shiva . So in all types of rudraksha god shiva is present but with different god/goddess in various variety of Rudraksha. So any rudraksha is supreme god himself. so it is important in hinduism. Method to identify any rudraksha mukhi whether 3 mukhi or 1 mukhi or 15 mukhi is counting its lines present on Rudraksha. We had already learned in above text to identify Eight mukhi . So any and every rudraksha mukhi or variety is identifed with similar ways. For example if rudraksha present only one lines or exactly only one countable lines in rudraksha as well as not more or less than exact 1 line then It is known as one mukhi rudraksha.
Other facts About Eight mukhi – Even in the case Whether Eight mukhi Rudraksha Bead Could be big,small, round,oval in shape and its sizes etc. This case is not a problem. But Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is Considered if Rudraksha seeds is existence with Only Eight line in rudraksha seed. This Eight lines is countable and visible with eyes.
Rareness – In Single tree of Rudraksha , more than 4000 of seeds of Rudraksh Grow every year. And the Eight mukhi round bead of nepal is hardly as well as easily available . It grows more than 10 Pieces in total 4000 Seeds produce by single rudraksham trees. Or somtime grows more or less than 10 pieces. We can get this rudraksha in best genuine places or shop. So this rudraksha is normal as well as not much rare type of Rudraksha . But It is cateogorised as rare rudraksha. So we should be aware while buying/
– We Provide original Eight mukhi and Right Rudraksha according to recomendation (incase needed only)
All rudraksha is found in nepal is round,oval shape and best good quality. Rudraksha of round shape is available from 2 to 14 mukhi + higher mukhi like 15 mukhi to 21 mukhi + gauri shankar and ganesh rudraksha. But only one mukhi Rudraksha of Round shape is not found in nepal. Rest is available. But instead of round one mukhi ,half moon shape one mukhi is commonly used and is famous.
Email us to buy Eight mukhi rudraksha. email@example.com
Eight mukhi Rudraksha is God Ganesh.
– All types of Rudraksha importance is written in Puran (Hindu Scripture). Nowadays books related to only Rudraksha,its benefits and Use of Rudraksha is also available. Which is very useful.
According to many Major Hindu Text like shiva puran,Devi bhagvad gita,Nepal mahatmya. The Eight mukhi is Described as Symbol of God Ganesh (Elephant head god \\\\\\\”Ganesha\\\\\\\”). He is younger son of mother parvati and father shiva. He is also known as Symbol of Riddhi and Siddhi (Wealth and Sucess). God ganesha protect his devotees who wear eight mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is also symbol of God shiva because any rudraksha trees and seeds is produced with tears drops of god shiva himself.
This rudraksha provides all kinds of boon, it destroy sin and mistakes. This Rudraksha is able to provide knowledge,educations and Wealth. This Rudraksha protects and help in Troubles and unhappiness ,griefness,diseases problems and distress. This Rudraksha destroy evil and enemy. This Rudraksha provides every sort of luck and good wishes.
Do and Donot After Wearing Rudraksha (only 3 facts).
– We should not give our Rudraksha to other for Material use once we wear it. We should not give to other even to touch without washing hands (basic).
– We should worship god shiva two time a day After wearing rudraksha . It is also our normal ritual in hinduismto do pooja (worship) in home and temples daily two times a day. Morning and evening.. (basic)
– We should be freedom from sexual relations and we should not take non veg food after wearing Rudraksha. We should also open while going to cremation of dead person, going to toilets and bathrooms. (basic).
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
– Eight mukhi Rudraksha is used in wearing and worshipping. We can do any one of it either wearing or Worshipping. The mantra of Eight mukhi can be recited while wearing and Worshipping. We should have our personal Rudraksha Jap Mala to Recite Mantra. It is best to have rudraksha jap mala. Those who donot have have Rudraksha jap mala can also recite mantra with hand or with namaskaram mudra (namaste position). We should do Mantra in Pooja room (worship room of house). We must Recite each mantra 108 times . We should not open our eyes while doing mantra. Mantra also helps to attain peace and vibration. It makes closer to Supreme god head. It provide all kinds of blessings. We must wash our hand,leg,face or we can bath before doing mantra and pooja (worship) . The suitable time to recite mantra is morning and afternoon. Worship of any God and reciting Mantra can be done togther. After completing Worship we can do mantra with concentration and by following above rules. After completing mantra we can remember one time Shiva . And we can end mantra after it. It is everyday rules
The mantra of Eight mukhi Rudraksha is given below . We can do this Four mantra or only one mantra everyday . We must recite one mantra total 108 times.
1 ) Om nama shivaya (God shiva main mantra)
2) – Om Huh namah (Eight mukhi mantra)
3) – Maha mirtunjaya mantra (God shiva main mantra). This Mantra start like this –
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat
4) Om sri ganeshaya namah (God ganesh mantra).
(Even though we miss mantra nothing will happen ,we can again follow next day. Reciting all this mantra is best everyday. Other wise We must recite \\\\\\\”Om nama shivaya\\\\\\\” or \\\\\\\”Om sri ganeshaya namah \\\\\\\” Mantra everyday .
Some benefits of Eight mukhi Rudraksha
1 ) – Destroy sin ,anger,greedness. This Rudraksha also provide sucess and knowledges.
2 ) – Attain peace ,mental stability,destroy pressure.
3 ) Boon to attain Salvation (Moksha).
4 ) Health and wealth benefits . This rudraksha provides luck and happiness in life.
5) Pleases and make happy god shiva and other god/goddess easily.
Prices and Cost
Availability – We have Eight mukhi rudraksha.
Prices includes – Rudraksha cost + shipping charge.
Free gift – Rudraksha of eight mukhi will be made in pure silver
Payment method – Online with Paypal . Also accept bank deposit Or other methods like w.u.m.t
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org